Ways Insurance Protects You in an Emergency

Our very own Debe Marofsky helped contribute to an article and flyer for Tom Copeland, the leading expert on the business of family child care. The topic? “How Insurance Protects You in an Emergency”, a piece written for Child Care Aware of America. Below is a brief preview. Click through for the full article/flyer.

  • Homeowner’s Insurance: This type of insurance is personal, not business, insurance. It is to protect your personal property. There may be some restrictions or other limits for home child care providers.
  • Business Property Insurance: May cover property, medical expenses for children within your care, or legal expenses arising from an emergency situation.
  • What Insurance Costs are Deductible?: Tom gives a brief explanation of what can be deducted for tax purposes for any insurance related to your home child care business.

As always, it’s best to call us at 763-551-1300 to discuss your personal insurance needs. Whether a home child care provider or not, we have programs and products that we can tailor to your needs!

Get a Quote or call for a quote at 763-551-1300